Brand: Guinness Official Merchandise
- DESIGN MEETS PERFORMANCE | Made with a delicate blend of cotton and polyester, this rugby shirt is created to have a soft comfortable wear with a bold style. The screen printed Guinness St. James Gate Dublin, Ireland on the back goes perfectly with the embroidered Guinness logo on front. *You should order one size bigger than you usually wear*
- STYLE FIRST | Blue, bold, and a modern take on a traditional design. With a bright white collar and a popping embroidered red chest logo, this short sleeve rugby shirt is a classic for any day wear, down at the pub, or on the field.
- CARE INSTRUCTION | Because we care about our products we make caring for them easy. Simply machine wash in cold water with like colors and tumble dry on low. No need to dry clean or spend a lot of money on maintenance.
- GUINNESS OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE | We stand by our products. That͛'s why we only use the highest quality materials, the best designs, breathable fabric, and a passion for life!
- THE LEGENDARY BRAND | This short sleeve Guinness Blue Rugby Jersey with the red logo celebrates an extraordinary brand that has thrived around the globe for over two centuries. Guinness not only symbolizes style and quality, but a way of life celebrating a little wit and good humor along the way.
Details: With thought-out details and rare features, the Guinness Men's Blue Short Sleeve Rugby Shirt is a modern take on a traditional sports design. A perfect blend of quality cotton and polyester fabric create a soft, comfortable fit when worn, while the short sleeve detail allows the Guinness Men's Blue Short Sleeve Rugby Shirt to be perfect for everyday use. The details featured on this traditional rugby shirt truly demonstrate the quality, dedication and heritage of the Guinness brand. Included on the front of this sports rugby shirt is a rare red 'G' and 'est. 1759' ribbon logo representing the long-standing Guinness brand. Screen printed on the back of the Guinness Men's Blue Short Sleeve Rugby Shirt is the number '17,' paired with a '5' on the right shoulder and a '9' on the left shoulder. In tribute to the original brewery and home of Guinness, 'St. James's Gate Dublin, Ireland' is printed in white below the back collar.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.1 x 1.8 inches