Author: Jason Michaels
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 98
Release Date: 15-08-2017
If you want a proven way to lose weight, while still enjoying all your favorite foods, keep reading…
Weight loss is more than just counting calories and eliminating foods from your kitchen.
Dieting shouldn’t be about constant hunger and obsession with your next meal.
Intermittent Fasting for Beginners is THE definitive guide to the IF mindset, protocols and options available for you.
You see, losing weight should be about WHEN you eat, not WHAT you eat.
And that’s where Intermittent Fasting is different.
This ancient secret is a proven method of both losing weight AND building muscle
Intermittent Fasting for Beginners explains:
- The history of fasting - and why 3 meals a day is a mere social construct
- Why fasting is actually BENEFICIAL for your health
- The wide range of fasting benefits
- The various Intermittent Fasting protocols and which is right for your lifestyle
- How to effectively and safely use Intermittent Fasting to lose weight
- Workout plans for Intermittent Fasting
…all for the price of a latte
With multiple IF protocols to choose from, workout plans, and diet advice - Intermittent Fasting for Beginners is a full and comprehensive guide to the Intermittent Fasting lifestyle.
Even if you have zero fasting experience - this book lays out your options in a simple, easy to understand way.
InIntermittent Fasting for Beginners, you can "choose your own adventure" and pick the Intermittent Fasting plan that will have the biggest positive impact on your life.
Order now to begin your healthier lifestyle!