Author: Katrina M Wilson
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 187
Publisher: Global Publishing Group
Release Date: 2018-01-08
Details: Enhance your existing business tools, practices, acumen and performance by understanding and capturing the conversations that shape business and innovation.
International author, business and project process administration specialist Katrina Wilson has been actively sought after by universities, professors, businesses and thought leaders on developing innovative and functional systems and process solutions.
Founder and creator of the RUGBY Mindset & Quality Review, Katrina shares valuable knowledge for anyone seeking to develop a fresh approach to fortifying their existing business practices and fundamentals to ensure agility, growth, profit and most importantly responsible, accountable, engaged, informed and happy employees.
The RUGBY Mindset and Quality Review assists business stakeholders to:
- Lead and develop your people: Using a framework to shape conversations and decisions which have an achievable outcome in your business;
- Empower others: To contribute within a framework that supports people to deliver measurable and timely results;
- Breakdown silos: By encouraging transparent and symbiotic relationships across your business that are actively promoted by your employees;
- Adapt and change: Develop review processes that are relevant to your business and that effectively deliver on your continual improvement business agenda;
- Drive strategic results: Improve your business outcomes and processes by engaging your workforce in an operational cadence, review and action;
- Reinvigorate your workforce: Shift bystander apathy towards a growth mindset by recognising responsibilities, accountabilitites and contributions;
- Translate to profit: How a RUGBY business approach will help you redefine your business baseline, transform your workforce and translate to profit.
Develop and maintain a lean and focussed business with an innovative approach to total quality review, process and management.